ETH Exchange ETH Exchange
Ctrl+D ETH Exchange
Home > Blockchain > Info

The UK Department of Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets launched an investigation into the field of cryptocurrencies



Time:8/4/2022 12:02:14 PM

[UK Department of Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets Investigates the Field of Cryptocurrency] Jinse Finance reported that the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) of the Department of Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets in the UK is exploring the need for further regulation of the market and invited stakeholders from the entire industry to participate in the investigation. feedback from stakeholders, including cryptocurrency operators, regulators, industry experts and governments.

The cross-party group, chaired by Lisa Cameron MP, is made up of MPs and the House of Lords, including former digital minister Lord Vaizey, Treasury select committee member Harriett Baldwin MP and former secretary of state Matt Hancock MP, as MPs, policymakers and UK crypto A forum for the currency industry to discuss policy and regulation of the industry. (finextra)

Other news:

UK-based cryptocurrency custody platform partners with SFOX to enhance liquidity: UK-based cryptocurrency custody platform has announced a partnership with cryptocurrency trader SFOX to expand its liquidity and enhance over-the-counter (OTC) settlement processes. (Finance Magnates)[2020/3/10]

News | British encryption exchange Coinfloor launches "Auto Buy" service for Bitcoin beginners: British encryption exchange Coinfloor will provide "Auto Buy" service for beginners in Bitcoin investment. Auto Buy uses cost-averaging, allowing users who may be uncomfortable with Bitcoin’s volatility to regularly purchase small amounts of Bitcoin over a long period of time. According to Coinfloor CEO Obi Nwosu, maybe 5% of people are either trading professionals or like to speculate — for whom high volatility trading is fine. But we want to involve the other 95% who don't want their currency to fluctuate. Last year, the exchange de-branded Ethereum and focused solely on bitcoin. (Coindesk)[2020/2/19]

Voice | British encryption fund manager: The decline in cryptocurrency has only encountered "temporary difficulties on the way forward": According to Bloomberg, James Bevan, a key executive of the British charitable foundation and chief investment manager of the British encryption fund manager CCLA, participated in the panel During the discussion, he told the audience that he does not see the recent decline in cryptocurrencies as an "existential crisis"; Bevan also compared encryption technology with traditional finance, saying: "Institutional investors have encountered similar difficulties many times in traditional currency and trading systems." [2018/12/9]

Magic Eden supports the purchase of 10 Solana series NFTs with ETH

On August 6th.

Block Chain:8/6/2022 12:06:21 PM
Web3 social platform Taki completes USD 3.45 million seed round financing

On August 4th.

Block Chain:8/4/2022 12:02:22 PM
Today's panic and greed index is 31, and the degree of panic is the same as yesterday.

According to news on August 6.

Block Chain:8/6/2022 12:06:16 PM
In the first half of the year, African blockchain companies raised more than US$300 million

According to news on August 3.

Block Chain:8/4/2022 2:57:48 AM
Data: The cumulative turnover of MetaMask Swaps exceeded 20 billion US dollars, and the cumulative transaction volume exceeded 5 million transactions

[Data: The cumulative turnover of MetaMask Swaps exceeded 20 billion US dollars.

Block Chain:8/8/2022 12:08:49 PM
Citibank: Ethereum merger may boost Coinbase stock price

Golden Finance news.

Block Chain:8/7/2022 12:07:42 PM
BlackRock has applied to the SEC to create a circular reserve fund, with Circle Reserve Fund as the main investment target

[BlackRock has applied to the SEC to create a circular reserve fund.

Block Chain:8/4/2022 12:02:54 PM